7.24.2009

friday deep thoughts

Just wanted to comment on two things:

1. I just read August's (American) Vogue, and it barely sucked at all! Of course, there was the usual ridiculous article about aging/plastic surgery/wacky beauty treatments, and a particularly awful article by Sally Singer about Google's Marissa Mayer that could otherwise have been very interesting... and the dressing-for-your-age editorial was pretty dull.... come to think of it, I don't know why it was good. Three guesses: Jeffrey Steingarten, Hussein Chalayan for J Brand, and the Dries bag(s) on the last page. Why can I not find a picture of this bag anywhere online? WHAT USE IS THE INTERNET IF IT CANNOT DO THIS FOR ME?

2. I'm a little sad that Jourdan Dunn is pregnant. Although Natalia Vodianova had a kid when she was around that age too, didn't she? And I guess that wasn't quite the end of her career.

THANK MARTIN MARGIELA IT'S FRIDAY.


No comments:

Followers